Alternating T-shirt colors
Ten friends walk into a room where each one of them receives a hat. On each hat is written a real number; no two hats have the same number. Each person can see the numbers written on his friends’ hats, but cannot see his own. The friends then go into individual rooms where they are each given the choice between a white T-shirt and a black T-shirt. Wearing the respective T-shirts they selected, the friends gather again and are lined up in the order of their hat numbers. The desired property is that the T-shirts colors now alternate.
The friends are allowed to decide on a strategy before walking into the room with the hats, but they are not otherwise allowed to communicate with each other (except that they can see each other’s hat numbers). Design a strategy that lets the friends always end up with alternating T-shirt colors.
view the biggest number they see, the person having 9 stares will realize he is biggest he will wear say black then after 10 seconds they will stare the second biggest they see.the person having 8 stares will be second biggest same continues ..and yo yo who is back .just Kidding .just a fighter mate.
More puzzles to try-
- I have two rectangular wires. Both of them have property that when i light the fire from one end , ...Read More »
- Christina is outside a shop. She cant read the signs but she knows she needs to go in to make ...Read More »
- A man is found dead on a Sunday morning. His wife calls the police immediately. The police question the wife ...Read More »
- A family I know has several children. Each boy in this family has as many suters as brothers but each ...Read More »
- What are the only two states that have their state name in their capital?Read More »
- Stacy has twelve black socks and twelve white socks in her drawer. In complete darkness, and without looking, how many socks ...Read More »
- The doctor given a bottle of five tablets to a patient and asked to take five tablets in a gap ...Read More »
- You are selling White Flour and have two measuring cups. Cup A of Flour Costs $30, Cup B of Flour ...Read More »
- You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What ...Read More »
- On a geography test you have to tell which of two German cities is greater in population for all possible ...Read More »
- There is a certain crime that, If it is attempted, is punishable but If it is committed, is not punishable. ...Read More »
- Two friends were driving from their home to Manchester, Kevin drove the first 90 miles, and Daniel took over the ...Read More »
- What can eat a lot of iron without getting sick?Read More »
- In a party, there are five people and a whole round cake lying at the center of table. Only four ...Read More »
- A specialist Gardener asked by a Mathematics professor to plant four trees that are all equidistant from each other. How ...Read More »
- Santa is getting ready – sorting presents, filling sacks and working out his route to make sure he can deliver ...Read More »
- Vicky caught four animals in the Great Animal Forest and put them into four separate cages. The four animals are: ...Read More »
- He dig out tiny caves, and store gold and silver in them. He also build bridges of silver and make ...Read More »
- Mr Albert go to his office by metro. However nearby metro station is quite far from his place and he ...Read More »