Climbing mountain midnight to midnight puzzle
If a mountain climber climbed up a mountain one day from midnight to midnight the next day and does the same thing the following day when coming down the mountain.
Would there be a time at which he was at the same position on the mountain both day?
Yes there will be a time.
Assume two same mountains with twins one one top of one and one on bottom one is coming down and one will go up they will cross, so they will be at same position at some time. Similarly in this case just it is matter of two different days and same person .it just need some visualization .
More puzzles to try-
- you are stuck in a house you have four objects to use – Chair, Ladder, Piano, and axe. What would ...Read More »
- A stark raving mad king tells his 100 wisest men he is about to line them up and that he ...Read More »
- I stand in one place yet I fill a whole room. I can be filled with molten rock and come ...Read More »
- A student zips on his scooter to ride to the train station to get to college. His home is close ...Read More »
- Vicky caught four animals in the Great Animal Forest and put them into four separate cages. The four animals are: ...Read More »
- What will be the next number in this series? 1 , 17 , 98 , 354 , ?Read More »
- X= (x-1)(x-2)(x-3)……(x-100)…..(x-a)……(x-z) Solve for XRead More »
- John went to buy some expensive, foreign chocolates. He only had Rs 100 with him. When he reached the shop, ...Read More »
- How do you spell candy in 2 letters?Read More »
- A road is divided into two ways. One leads to City of truth and the other leads to City of ...Read More »
- Guess the whiskey brands from image emoticonsRead More »
- A great banquet was prepared for a Roman emperor and his courtiers. 22 Dormice, 40 Larks’ Tongues, 30 Flamingos and ...Read More »
- You answer me, although I never ask you questions.What am I?Read More »
- Why did the boy John make the girl Minda pay for her own meal on their date?Read More »
- The grandson is about as many days old as the son is in weeks. The grandson is approximately as many ...Read More »
- Long ago, in a village somewhere in the Indian subcontinent there lived a poor farmer with his young daughter. life ...Read More »
- Once a man was caught for a minor offense and was presented in king Akbar’s darbaar Akbar wanted to test ...Read More »
- Which letter replaces the question markRead More »
- You have a horrible disease but thankfully there is a medicine for it. Everyday you must take one pill called ...Read More »
- Using only a 5-gallon bucket and a 3-gallon bucket, put exactly four gallons of water in the 5-gallon bucket. (Assume ...Read More »