Climbing mountain midnight to midnight puzzle
If a mountain climber climbed up a mountain one day from midnight to midnight the next day and does the same thing the following day when coming down the mountain.
Would there be a time at which he was at the same position on the mountain both day?
Yes there will be a time.
Assume two same mountains with twins one one top of one and one on bottom one is coming down and one will go up they will cross, so they will be at same position at some time. Similarly in this case just it is matter of two different days and same person .it just need some visualization .
More puzzles to try-
- Decode the encrypted message below to form an English Phrase below : 1001110000010000100101110110000011001001011100100110011010000010100100Read More »
- There is a boat crash in the middle of a lake between Canada and the United States. Where do they ...Read More »
- As it often happens in life evil warlock imprisoned a wise man. Surprisingly he gave him a chance to save ...Read More »
- You have been given the task of transporting 3,000 apples 1,000 miles from Appleland to Bananaville. Your truck can carry ...Read More »
- On occasion of Diwali festival, the Ice cream seller is selling ice cream at an 80% discount. But, he got ...Read More »
- You have two identical eggs. Standing in front of a 100 floor building, you wonder what is the maximum number ...Read More »
- A pudding, when put into one of the pans of these scales, appeared to weigh four ounces more than nine elevenths of its ...Read More »
- What is the maximum number of pieces of cake you can get with four cuts?Read More »
- Thomas has missed an excessive number of days of school, so he must meet with Principal Davis. Mr. Davis asks ...Read More »
- You are running in a 400 meter race and you overtake the last person, what place are you now in?Read More »
- To dye a single Easter egg takes 7.5 minutes if you leave it in dye. How long would it take ...Read More »
- What gets dirtier the more you shower. What is it?Read More »
- What is written in the picture?Read More »
- 8 , 6 , 2 = 4 12 , 5 , 8 = 15 13 , 10 , x ...Read More »
- What happens only in the middle of each month, in all of the seasons, except summer and happens only in ...Read More »
- A train is moving from station A to station B at 15 mph. Another train is moving in the opposite ...Read More »
- Fill in the next line: 9 7 5 9 4 9 6 3 4 5 3 6 1 8 2 ...Read More »
- Beulah died in the Appalachians while Craig died at sea. Everyone was much happier with Craigs death. Why?Read More »
- On a windy rainy night , I was driving in my car. When i reach the bus stand , i ...Read More »
- On my way to St. Ives I saw a man with 7 wives. Each wife had 7 sacks. Each sack ...Read More »