Everything is here riddle
Everything is here, one score and nine, that shelter a vast mob.
It lets lions lie down with the lambs, Yet makes both shun the slob.
None now will nestle with nicks and nates, While reams room near the rear.
Though you and I have separate rooms. Both our bottles brim with beer. The king and queen can never mate (Though hands and hearts hobnob). Because their rooms are separate. If this jail does its job.
What house is this that have everything in it thus Forcing faith to end with fear?
The answer to this riddle lies, with dead and dying here.
More puzzles to try-
- A city of 4 sectors, 4 wells without water, 18 thieves & one Queen. Came a policeman, Killed them all ...Read More »
- How do you spell candy in 2 letters?Read More »
- Anne has blond hair, Josée has red hair and Claire has brown hair. They are dating Denis, Aurel and Jack. ...Read More »
- Sonal had her birthday in the year 2000 she became 8 years old. But she was born in the year ...Read More »
- It has lakes but no water, Streets but no cars it has; Many places and borders, But It is in ...Read More »
- At some point during a baseball season, a player has a batting average of less than 80%. Later during the ...Read More »
- In 1991 a person is 14 years old. In 1997, that same person is 8 years old. How can this ...Read More »
- Two trains starting at same time, one from Bangalore to Mysore and other in opposite direction arrive at their destination ...Read More »
- A large water tank has two inlet pipes (a large one and a small one) and one outlet pipe. It ...Read More »
- Please add the following numbers in your head. Start with 1000. Add 40 Add 1000 Add 30 Add 1000 Add ...Read More »
- At the beginning of the first day of school there was a dead boy found inside of a classroom. They ...Read More »
- Five pigeons are sitting on a fence. The farmer comes out and shoots one. How many are left?Read More »
- Where can happiness always be found?Read More »
- Someone picks, at their will, two cards from a deck of cards. The cards have different numbers, so one is ...Read More »
- If a peacock and a half, lay an egg and a half, in a day and a half. How many ...Read More »
- Four women, Louise, Lise, Carole and Lily are seated at a table. They are chatting about their holidays. They went ...Read More »
- Who is the killer? Any Sherlock out there?Read More »
- It belongs to you, but other people use it more than you do. What is it?Read More »
- Can you solve the photo plexer logic ?Read More »
- If, 4+2=26, 8+1=79 and 6+5=111. Then, what is 7+3=……Read More »