How much loss does the shopkeeper have to bear ? MATHEMATICAL TRICk
I purchases perfume from a store and gave him a thousand rupee note.
The perfume cost Rs.300.
Since the store person have no change, he gets the change from next shop and return me 800 rupees.
After a while, the next shopkeeper comes and told the 1st shopkeeper that the note is a fraud and takes his money back.
How much loss does the 1st shopkeeper have to bear ?
Total loss = Rs 1000
Cost of perfume: Rs. 300.
Money he gives to I: Rs. 700.
Loss = Rs 1000
Money he Took from next shop finally: Rs. 1000.(PROFIT)
Money he gives to next shop finally: Rs. 1000.(LOSS)
It becomes = 0
Loss in Transacton 1 + Loss in Transacton 2 = Rs1000
More puzzles to try-
- Mice can multiply very fast. Adult mice can give birth once every month, and baby mice grow into adult mice ...Read More »
- What do below words have in common ? DEFENDING, CALMNESS, SIGHING, CANOPY and STUMBLE.Read More »
- You’re riding a horse. To the right of you is a cliff and In front of you is an elephant ...Read More »
- how many places are there on the earth that one could walk one mile south, then one mile west, then ...Read More »
- This is a very good one. Try solving. In a party a woman asks the host how old is her ...Read More »
- A plane with 50 passengers crashes and everyone is killed, but there were only 49 bodies. How is this possible?Read More »
- Find out a number which is less than 100 and is more than one fifth of its actual value when ...Read More »
- Assume 9 is twice 5; how will you write 6 times 5 in the same system of notation?Read More »
- It goes through the door, without pinching It sits on the stove, without burning It sits on the table, Not ...Read More »
- What can not be burned in fire, nor drowned in water ?Read More »
- Mr. and Mrs. King had six daughters and each daughter had a brother, so how many people are in the ...Read More »
- What is the noblest musical instrument ?Read More »
- A prisoner fate will be determined by a game. there are two jars, one with 100 white marbles, and one ...Read More »
- If the difference between hour and minute hand is 6 minutes then after how much time the difference will be 7 ...Read More »
- Using only a Four-minute hourglass and a seven-minute hourglass, How will you measure exactly nine minutes? Restriction:- Without the process ...Read More »
- You can write it, you can speak it, you can expose it, you can break it. What is it?Read More »
- 2 men catch 2 fish in 2 minutes. At this rate, how many men could catch 500 fish in 500 ...Read More »
- My BrainBashers electronic world atlas has developed another fault, I did a listing of miles from England to particular countries ...Read More »
- Jim purchased a bottle of an imported perfume at $250. The bottle looks very beautiful with silver linings on it ...Read More »
- Complete the series 11,15,19,18,26,21,32, 24,37,____Read More »