I am broken and apart, all my pieces are in tatters.
They lie about unorganized as if nothing matters.
Like Humpty dumpty, all I want is all my pieces fixed.
Yet when you start to help me, your feelings might be mixed.
To some I am relaxing, to others I bring anger.
To see my original form, you need only look at my chamber. What am I?
More puzzles to try-
- A man was found dead in his study. He was slumped over his desk and a gun was in his ...Read More »
- What do you call a spy who sleeps with a blanket over his head?Read More »
- There is a bag with 20 black and 13 red balls. Your task is to pick two balls in succession. ...Read More »
- Why is 6 so much afraid of 7? Think Funny 🙂Read More »
- Which part of London is in Brazil ?Read More »
- King Akbar asked Birbal “Write something on this wall, which if read in good times, makes you sad and if ...Read More »
- Solve the Pictogram rebus ?Read More »
- Can you find a word that means perimeter and by adding a letter “A”, another word is formed that means ...Read More »
- There are two bodies on the floor. They are surrounded by water and broken glass. How did they die?Read More »
- Guess it is a murder or suicide?Read More »
- There are 100 passengers boarding a 100 passenger airplane. When passenger 1 gets onto the plane, he is dissoriented, so ...Read More »
- You have four 9’s and you may use any of the (+, -, /, *,.) as many times as you like. ...Read More »
- A thief is convicted in Mexico. He gets the death penalty. The judge allows him to say a last sentence ...Read More »
- 500 at the beginning, 500 at the end, 5 in the middle is seen, The first of all letters, the ...Read More »
- Find the missing numbers:Read More »
- He tells you when to start, Or remind if you forget. He smash others to break them apart, But he ...Read More »
- A four-digit number (not beginning with 0) can be represented by ABCD. There is one number such that ABCD=A^B*C^D, where ...Read More »
- After a recent epidemic of home improvements, four couples were having a dinner party to discuss the additions to their ...Read More »
- A farmer and his neighbor once went to Emperor Akbar’s court with a complaint. “Your Majesty, I bought a well ...Read More »
- Five bachelors who all lived in the same apartment building each ordered an item from the same catalog. Unfortunately, the ...Read More »