Mona Wants To Divide
Mona has a birth day circular cake ,and a clock.
She invited 7 of her best friends!
Now she wanted to divide the cake among them fairly.
Will she be able to divide the cake among her friends!
If she can do the job, how much time she needs to cut the cake in that way!!!
Answer – 51.5 seconds
Keep the clock in the center of the cake.
It will require 51.5 seconds to cut the cake
60/7 = 8.5 Sec
Fron center to 12’O clock make first cut, – 0Sec
As soon as it touches 8.5 seconds, Make second cut from center. – 8.5 Sec – 1st Piece Out
As soon as it touches NEXT 8.5 seconds, Make Another cut from center. – 17 Sec – 3nd Piece Out
As soon as it touches NEXT 8.5 seconds, Make Another cut from center. – 51.5 Sec – 7th Piece Out
More puzzles to try-
- How many triangles can you find in this given picture?Read More »
- There is a silver pot and a golden pot. One of these pots contains a treasure and the other one ...Read More »
- Why weren’t the tennis players allowed in the restaurant? Why weren’t the tennis players allowed in the restaurant? Why were ...Read More »
- At a farm, you are asked to identify these common plants from their blooms:Read More »
- Can you solve this tricky maths equation problem by replacing it? mark with the correct symbol? 19834 —–: 187 15921 ...Read More »
- On a dark night Louis and Adam were sitting together. Adam was watching movie while his wife Louis was reading ...Read More »
- Complete this 7 letter word _U_R_Y_ Girls like it Boys use it Parents hate it.Read More »
- Rihana, Peeta, and Logan order a pizza for $10. Out of the three, Rihana and Peeta were quite hungry and ...Read More »
- This is a classic interview puzzle asked in many interviews. Puzzle :Given N step stair, how many number of ways ...Read More »
- Anne has blond hair, Josée has red hair and Claire has brown hair. They are dating Denis, Aurel and Jack. ...Read More »
- ‘S‘ refers to the number of seconds in a day and ‘H‘ refers to the number of hours in ten ...Read More »
- What is the only chain we can eat?Read More »
- What remainder is left when, 1! + 2! + 3! + 4!… + 100! is divided By 7?Read More »
- You’re going to a friends house and want to give them some brownies. On the way to their house you ...Read More »
Billie was born on December 28th, yet her birthday always falls in the summer. How is this possible?Hint: GeographyRead More »
- 2+3=8, 3+7=27, 4+5=32, 5+8=60, 6+7=72, 7+8=?? Solve it?Read More »
- Take 9 from 6, 10 from 9, 50 from 40 and leave 6. How Come ??Read More »
- My BrainBashers electronic world atlas has developed another fault, I did a listing of miles from England to particular countries ...Read More »
- Jacob and John are liars, who lie on specific days. Jacob lies on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, but he is ...Read More »
- Trains travel from one town to another town all day, always on the same track, always going nonstop and at ...Read More »