You can’t find out!!!
Fariha, Ononno, Richie each got a prime.
Suppose the numbers are A,B,C.
They permute the numbers in the following possible possible ways.
ABC,ACB, BAC, BCA, CAB, CBA.
Each of the permutation itself is a number,and at least four of them are primes!!
A,B,C are same digit numbers.
Find out the value of A,B,C!
If u found many of them, choose them in such a way that the sum of A,B,C becomes minimal!!
More puzzles to try-
- A train leaves New York City for Alle City at 15 mph. At the very same time, a train leaves ...Read More »
- It is said that Galileo (1564-1642) dropped balls of various weights from the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa ...Read More »
- This was astronaut Jose Perez’s fourth visit to Mars and he had learned to speak Martian. He wanted to find ...Read More »
- Imagine that you’re about to set off walking down a street. To reach the other end, you’d first have to ...Read More »
- If a mountain climber climbed up a mountain one day from midnight to midnight the next day and does the ...Read More »
- There is a house. One enters it blind and leaves it seeing. What is it?Read More »
- What has no start, end, or centre?Read More »
- If you were to spell out the numbers in full, (One, Two, Three, etc)… …how far would you have to ...Read More »
- What comes next in the sequence 24, 10, 8, 10, 18 , ?Read More »
- A man lives on the tenth floor of a building. Every day he takes the elevator to go down to ...Read More »
- When I’m under you, I’m a five letter word. Take out the first letter and I come above you. Take ...Read More »
- Given a fleet of 50 trucks, each with a full fuel tank and a range of 100 miles, how far ...Read More »
- A man comes home from work and says “honey I m home”. The microwave is on, defrosting a chicken dinner. ...Read More »
- I am an eight letter word and I am a computer terminology. The second, third and fourth letters make an ...Read More »
- My BrainBashers electronic world atlas has developed another fault, I did a listing of miles from England to particular countries ...Read More »
- If you read clockwise, you can form a word by inserting three missing letters in the picture given below. Can ...Read More »
- Which one doesn\’t belong in the below group: Pear, Apple, Banana, Grape, Cherry.Read More »
- There are two sticks. Each stick takes one hour to burn. These sticks are not identical, nor are they uniform. ...Read More »
- In spite of what your eyes are telling you, the smaller off-center circle is actually perfectly round.Read More »
- Coffee can go in, but tea cannot. Riddles can go in, but question cannot. Quizzes can go in, but survey ...Read More »