Sakib Knows The Number!
Ragib: I got digits of a 2 digit number
Sakib: Is it an odd?
Ragib: Yes. Moreover, the sum of the digits of the number is a prime!
Sakib: The difference of the digits of the number is also a prime?
Ragib: Of course! Last of all, the multiply of the digits is equal to one of the digits!!
Sakib: Oh no! I know the number. It’s your roll number!
What is that number!
The digits may be 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0.
Since two digit number, 0 can only be put in the second digit position.
But that will make the number even. So 0 is not any of the digits!!
1* any digit=1 or the digit
2*any digit(not 1) = not 2 or not the digit
3*any digit(not 1) = not 3 or not the digit
4*any digit(not 1) = not 4 or not the digit
5*any digit(not 1) = not 5 or not the digit
6*any digit(not 1) = not 6 or not the digit
7*any digit(not 1) = not 7 or not the digit
8*any digit(not 1) = not 8 or not the digit
9*any digit(not 1) = not 9 or not the digit
So its clear one digit is 1.
So the number may be 11,21,31,41,51,61,71,81,91.
But the sum of the 2 digit is also a prime!
So 31,51,71,81,91 will be ignored!
Now the answer may be 11,21,41,61
But the difference of the digit also is a prime!!
So 11,21 will be ignored!!!!
So the answer is 41/61…..
What a puzzle…!!!
numbers that follow odd and sum of digits is a prime are :11,21,23,25,29,41,43,49,61,65,67,83,85.
among these numbers follows “difference of digits also prime” are : 25,29,41,47,49,61,83,85.
last but not least , product of digits is same as one of it’s digits means one digit should be 1.
So Answer is 41 or 61.
More puzzles to try-
- Imagine you are in a sinking rowboat surrounded by sharks. How would you survive?Read More »
- A family I know has several children. Each boy in this family has as many suters as brothers but each ...Read More »
- How many holes are there in the T-Shirt whatsapp PuzzleRead More »
- A fruit vendor bought 100 pounds of berries for $2.00 per pound and expected to double his investment by selling ...Read More »
- A man is found hanging in an ice factory. there is no sign of violence and a pool of water ...Read More »
- Five oranges are in a basket. How do you divide them among five Boys so that each Boy gets an ...Read More »
- He is the enemy of all that is good and right. Five letters—that is the length of my name. Remove ...Read More »
- If you toss a coin 10 times and it lands heads up every time, what are the chances it will ...Read More »
- How many bricks does it take to complete a building made of brick?Read More »
- A man was found dead in his study. He was slumped over his desk and a gun was in his ...Read More »
- In a certain code language, GERMANY is written as H2SN1OZ and BELARUS is written as C2M1S5T. How is FRANCE written ...Read More »
- What is the word inside the riddle ?Read More »
- There is a kingdom and in the kingdom when you drink a poison the only way to cure yourself is ...Read More »
- X wants to send a Confidential message to his friend Y in the mail. But Z (X’s Friend), who X ...Read More »
- You are a bus driver at a station. 12 get on the bus and one gets off. You drive 11 ...Read More »
- A building has 16 rooms, arranged in a 4×4 grid. There is a door between every pair of adjacent rooms ...Read More »
- You have a microwave whose timer is damaged and you don’t have any other watch except two hourglasses, Hourglass A ...Read More »
- It is first found in caves, now prolific online; It is a depiction, a drawing, a symbol, or sign. It ...Read More »
- Can you guess the name of the month by looking at the below rebus?Read More »
- There is a 100 pound watermelon laying out in the sun. 99 percent of the watermelon’s weight is water. After ...Read More »