Shock at resturant puzzle
A young lady was approached by an elderly woman who took her hand and meeting her eyes said to her, “You look starkly similar of my daughter. I lost her last month. I loved her a lot. Can you do me a favor? Can you say ‘Goodbye mother‘ as I leave this restaurant. I will feel good if you do.”
The young lady was puzzled but seeking her kind eyes, she agreed. As the elderly woman was leaving the restaurant, she said, “Goodbye mother” waving her hand toward her with a kind expression on her face.
Soon after, she got shocked. Can you guess what it was?
May the elder woman informs to the manager the bill will be paid by her daughter. So only she requested to the young lady to call her as “Goodbye mother”. The manager asks the young lady to pay his mother’s bill too. So only young lady shocked. The elder woman is fraud too.
More puzzles to try-
- Given 25 horses, find the best 3 horses with minimum number of races. Each race can have only 5 horses. ...Read More »
- What falls but does not break, and what breaks but does not fall?Read More »
- Role Action Block Prevents the target player from acting Redirect Change target player target. Save Protects the target player from ...Read More »
- Imagine that a farmer has a sack containing 100 lbs of potatoes. The potatoes, he discovers, are comprised of 99% ...Read More »
- You walk into a room with a rabbit holding a carrot, a pig eating slop, and a chimp holding a ...Read More »
- One day a robber got into a bank to rob its vault. However, he noticed that the vault had an ...Read More »
- What do the following words have in common? Vermont, Statuesque, Swedish, Arthur\’s, Africa, Sensation, Misunderstood?Read More »
- What is the least number of links you can cut in a chain of 21 links to be able to ...Read More »
- A man who lives on the tenth floor takes the elevator down to the first floor every morning and goes ...Read More »
- How many animals can you find?Read More »
- One snowy night, Sherlock Holmes was in his house sitting by a fire. All of a sudden a snowball came ...Read More »
- Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?Read More »
- Outside a room there are three light switches. One of switch is connected to a light bulb inside the room. ...Read More »
- There are three boxes, one containing two black balls, another containing two white balls, and another containing one black and ...Read More »
- People see through me, but none pass through without killing me. I can be anywhere, and can be seen double ...Read More »
- The Paradox of Achilles and the Tortoise is one of a number of theoretical discussions of movement put forward by ...Read More »
- Peasant John wants to buy new chickens, pigs, and horses. A new chicken costs 50 euro cents, a pig 3 ...Read More »
- A man stands on one side of a river, his dog on the other. The man calls his dog, who ...Read More »