Who stole a toy?
The supposed pregnant lady.
Reasons: remember the hint says “not the boy”
* Of all the people in the scene, she appears most tensed and rattled. Observe her body mechanics shown in the picture; notice the drag in her ponytail(hair) and her wide footstride, which clearly shows a hasty pace as opposed to a much slower pace that a heavily pregnant woman should have. [Even if there was a need for her to be such in a hurry, her posture won’t be that upright, she would tend to lean backwards, and carefully guarding her pregnancy with both hands. In other words that her free left hand should support her waist region supposedly].
All these suggest that she was hurrying to the exit as shown.
* Deductively, from the analysis above, her pregnancy is fake, meaning she was using it to conceal her theft, which inspired the boy to do the same being that the boy saw her in the act(observe the boy looking at her).
Or, that the boy playfully put his toy there and then she saw it as a good strategy and applied it. Whichever way, its still points to her.
* By the way, where are the things she bought or at least the the bag she suppose to have come with? Notice others carrying theirs. And then a lady who has been inconvenienced as a result of her supposed pregnancy came to shop without a bag(who does that. Lolz!)
More puzzles to try-
- What’s the largest amount of money you can have in change and still not have change for a dollar?Read More »
- Four men walk into the desert. Suddenly all four are simultaneously knocked out. They awake buried to their heads in ...Read More »
- While house hunting in London, I came across a very good leasehold property Discussing the lease the landlady told me: ...Read More »
- Outside a room there are three light switches. One of switch is connected to a light bulb inside the room. ...Read More »
- A large container is kept in open under the rain. Every passing hour, the water collected inside the container becomes ...Read More »
- There are 32 red socks and 32 blue socks in the drawer. You can’t tell which sock is right and ...Read More »
- Who is generally closer to the kids, mom or dad? (it’s a funny riddle)Read More »
- A man has 53 socks in his drawer: 21 identical blue, 15 identical black and 17 identical red. The lights ...Read More »
- When is a doctor most annoyed?Read More »
- Starting with a five letter word, change one letter to create a new word. This word is then changed by ...Read More »
- A man was just doing his job when his suit was torn. Why did he die three minutes later?Read More »
- Find out a number which is less than 100 and is more than one fifth of its actual value when ...Read More »
- A man is walking down a road with a basket of eggs. As he is walking he meets someone who ...Read More »
- At an eBay auction, a woman’s ring and a filigree jewelry box with a hand-painted ceramic top are on sale ...Read More »
- An engineer in a car manufacturing company designs a world class car. The owner is impressed with the outcome and ...Read More »
- You have 5 ball throws, 4 of which have a 100% chance to hit, and 1 has the chance to ...Read More »
- A Bear has fallen from a height of 10m from ground. It reached ground in sqrt(2) seconds. Luckily it didn’t ...Read More »
- Two women were selling marbles in the market place —one at three for a paise and other at two for ...Read More »
- What is the maximum number of pieces of cake you can get with four cuts?Read More »
- Consider a list of 2000 statements: 1) Exactly one statement on this list is false. 2) Exactly two statements on ...Read More »