The Puzzle Fry Band
Five friends pooled their resources one day and pieced a CD together from songs they had written. They called their band “The Puzzle Fry” and ended up playing a number of live gigs at local events. Determine the full name of each band member, the instrument (or mixing console) each played, the brand of equipment each used, plus each member’s favorite magazine.
- Steve wasn’t the sound engineer. One of the women enjoyed EQ magazine.
- Angie and Steve didn’t like Recording magazine. The bass player used Ibanez equipment.
- Mr. Magnus didn’t use Mackie equipment. Mark’s last name wasn’t Hydal and he didn’t play keyboard.
- The sound engineer, whose last name wasn’t Engel, enjoyed reading Mix magazine. The person who used Yamaha drums wasn’t Robert, but their last name is Hydal.
- The five band members (in no particular order) were: Mark Scott, the female bass player, the person who read Musician, the one who used Peavey equipment, and Robert.
- Shelley’s last name was not Hydal or McArthur and she didn’t use Roland equipment. Mackie only developed equipment for live sound and recording NOT musical instruments.
- Steve McArthur was the guitarist.
Use the grid to help solve the puzzle!
More puzzles to try-
- Decode below rebus D N A T S , DRead More »
- Why did the boy John make the girl Minda pay for her own meal on their date?Read More »
- Black within, red without, with four corners, round about. What is it?Read More »
- A traveller, on his way to Mexico City, reaches a road junction, where he can turn left or right. He ...Read More »
- A word begins with the letter \’I\’. By prefixing \’A\’, becomes another word that is pronounced the same, what is ...Read More »
- How many cases do you need if you have to pack 112 pairs of shoes into cases that each hold ...Read More »
- I’ve many holes but I will never leak Not comfortable? Just give me a tweak Though often together most of ...Read More »
- Two fathers and two sons go hunting. Each shoot one rabbit. How many rabbits were shot ?Read More »
- In the four images below, can you find the odd one out?Read More »
- The maker doesn’t need it, the owner doesn’t want it, the user doesn’t know he’s using it what is it?Read More »
- How many legs does this elephant have?Read More »
- A seven letter word containing thousands of letters What is it?Read More »
Do you see the native american wearing a headdress, or the inuit wearing a fluffy coat and entering an igloo?Do you see the native american wearing a headdress, or the inuit wearing a fluffy coat and entering an igloo?Read More »
- How can you add 8 8’s to make 1000 ?Read More »
- It’s 7 o’clock in the morning, you are still sleeping in bed and you hear your friends knocking at the ...Read More »
- It is taken from a mine, and shut up in a wooden case, from which it is never released, and ...Read More »
- An apple tree has apples on it. A storm comes through and there is no longer apples on the tree. ...Read More »
- What is the common in these 6 photos? Note- Requires KnowledgeRead More »