The Puzzle Fry Band
Five friends pooled their resources one day and pieced a CD together from songs they had written. They called their band “The Puzzle Fry” and ended up playing a number of live gigs at local events. Determine the full name of each band member, the instrument (or mixing console) each played, the brand of equipment each used, plus each member’s favorite magazine.
- Steve wasn’t the sound engineer. One of the women enjoyed EQ magazine.
- Angie and Steve didn’t like Recording magazine. The bass player used Ibanez equipment.
- Mr. Magnus didn’t use Mackie equipment. Mark’s last name wasn’t Hydal and he didn’t play keyboard.
- The sound engineer, whose last name wasn’t Engel, enjoyed reading Mix magazine. The person who used Yamaha drums wasn’t Robert, but their last name is Hydal.
- The five band members (in no particular order) were: Mark Scott, the female bass player, the person who read Musician, the one who used Peavey equipment, and Robert.
- Shelley’s last name was not Hydal or McArthur and she didn’t use Roland equipment. Mackie only developed equipment for live sound and recording NOT musical instruments.
- Steve McArthur was the guitarist.
Use the grid to help solve the puzzle!
More puzzles to try-
- Four people need to cross a rickety rope bridge to get back to their camp at night. Unfortunately, they only ...Read More »
- You have ten chocolate boxes containing 10 chocolate each and an electronic weighing machine. In those ten boxes, you have ...Read More »
- There are n bulbs in a circle, each bulb has one switch associated with it, on operating the switch, it ...Read More »
- It’s February. Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days. How many have 28?Read More »
- What did one wall say to the other wall?Read More »
- Suarez is a strange liar. He lies on six days of the week, but on the seventh day he always ...Read More »
- You are in a dark room and want to see what is inside it. With you are a match, a ...Read More »
- What occurs, twice in a week, once in a year, but never in a day?Read More »
- You are driving a car at full speed. Suddenly you see a little boy, an old woman and a traffic ...Read More »
- A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the eyes using the real gun with real bullets. ...Read More »
- Can you tell me the total number of squares in this Image?Read More »
- There are 31 horses on a cliff, first they jump into the air, then they come down and stop, then ...Read More »
- Fill in the boxes with orange pink, brown, gray and white color fulfilling the following conditions. Green: 3 squares Orange: ...Read More »
- A man takes his car to a hotel. Upon reaching the hotel, he is immediately declared bankrupt. Why?Read More »
- Tom and Joe want to sit behind each other in class and the teacher arranges them so they are both ...Read More »
- Dr. Fry wants to operate for three different persons who were wounded in an accident. But he had only two ...Read More »
- Mr. Paige is an only child. Mr and Mrs Paige have 3 daughters and for each daughter in the family ...Read More »
- Rearrange letters into a proper word 1. rrreauli 2. lleeratv 3. nrnaoupRead More »
- Just do it, do not cheat! Because of you did, this test would be no fun. We promise that there ...Read More »
- What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?Read More »