I start with the letter “S”.
I have something to do with missiles and water.
I am commonly used on submarines and production/power plants.
I am some sort of storage.
I have 4 letters.
What am I?
Brain Teasers & Puzzles
More puzzles to try-
- I am compiling the Puzzlefry world almanac and it now contains lots of pages. I know that it takes 121 ...Read More »
- Imagine that a family has two children, one of whom we know to be a boy. What then is the ...Read More »
- Where does Santa and his reindeer go to get hot chocolate while flying in the sky?Read More »
- Boris and Natasha live in different cities in a country with a corrupt postal service. Every box sent by mail ...Read More »
- You have two strings whose only known property is that when you light one end of either string it takes ...Read More »
- The sword of truth. The abilities of the swords can only be used once. After the usage of the ability, ...Read More »
- If, 29 – 1 = 30 9 – 1 = 10 14 – 1 = 15 Based on above logic, ...Read More »
- All the nine digits are arranged here so as to form four square numbers: 9, 81, 324, 576 How would ...Read More »
- Jacob buys a horse for $80, then sells it for $90. He buys the horse back for $120, and then ...Read More »
- Four angels sat on the Christmas tree amidst other ornaments. Two had blue halos and two – yellow. However, none ...Read More »
- Only 1 hindi word fits all the Blanks, What is that word ? Hindi in English- Ek Gali Mein _____ ...Read More »
- When I’m young I’m tall When I’m old I’m short When I’m alive I glow Because of your breath I ...Read More »
- It’s been the first day of the School when a boy Ronit was found murdered. Police suspect four teachers as ...Read More »
- There is a brick of gold and a brick of iron in a boat (both 10 inch blocks), if they ...Read More »
- If 5 cats can catch 5 rats in 5 minutes. How many cats do you need to catch 100 rats ...Read More »
- Ants on a stick may only face and move toward left or right. When two ants meet each other they ...Read More »
- There is a chain nailed to the wall. The chain is 10 feet long and the center of the chain ...Read More »
- A friend of mine in Bangalore owns a horse-driven carriage. It was found that the fore wheels of the carriage ...Read More »
- Five friends pooled their resources one day and pieced a CD together from songs they had written. They called their ...Read More »
Accenture Interview PuzzlesAdobe Interview PuzzlesAmazon Interview PuzzlesAnalytical MathematicsAptitude PuzzleBrain TeasersCognizant Interview PuzzlesCritical Thinking Puzzledata analyticsdifficult riddleEasy Math puzzlesEasy puzzlesEnglish Riddlefamous puzzleFunny RiddlesGoogle Interview Puzzleshard puzzlesIAS Interview Puzzleinterview questionInvestigation Puzzlesknowledge puzzlelateral thinking puzzleLogic Puzzlesmathmathematical puzzleMicrosoft Interview PuzzlesMystery PuzzlesNDA Aptitude QuestionOptical illusion puzzleOracle Interview Puzzlesout of boxPicture Brain TeasersPicture Puzzleprobability puzzlesPuzzlePuzzle For KidspuzzlesPuzzles for interviewRiddleRiddles for KidsSherlock Holmes Mystery PuzzlesShort PuzzlesStupid logic puzzlesTricky PuzzleTricky PuzzlesTricky RiddleVisual Logic puzzleWhat is it puzlleWhatsapp PuzzlesWho am i puzzle