Finding Password puzzle
There was some system error in a mailing website because of which passwords of some clients got changed. Here is a conversation between a client and mailing-website executive person.
Client : My password is altered.
Client : I am not able to logged-in.
Executive : The password is distinct this time and it got eight letters , out of which two are same of your previous password.
Client : thanks , now i am able to logged-in.
What is the password?
A different version of the locker password puzzle. And, this time, the (expected) answer is too obvious…!
The executive said: “The password is distinct this time“.
The word “distinct” has no role in this statement unless the word itself is the password.
But, in a practical scenario, whether it is “distinct” or “DISTINCT” or “Distinct” or “DiStInCt” (or any of the other possible versions) is an open question…!
More puzzles to try-
- There are three Chinese guys sleeping in a hotel room. Someone paints their faces with black color during the night. ...Read More »
- What can you hold in your right hand, but not in your left hand?Read More »
- How can a man go eight days without sleep?Read More »
- 5+3+2 = 151022 9+2+4 = 183652 8+6+3 = 482466 5+4+5 = 202541 THEN ; 7+2+5 =?Read More »
- A New York city hairdresser recently said that he would rather cut the hair of three Canadians than that of ...Read More »
- There are two sisters: one gives birth to the other and she, in turn, gives birth to the first. Who ...Read More »
- Two guards were on duty outside a barracks. One faced up the road to watch for anyone approaching from the ...Read More »
- A runner timed himself and found out that if he wore a white outfit he ran 10 miles in 70 ...Read More »
- A bus route has a total duration of 40 minutes. Every 10 minutes, two buses set out, one from each ...Read More »
- There is a movie name hidden in the picture that is attached with this question. Can you find out which ...Read More »
- There are 100 prisoners are in solitary cells, unable to see, speak or communicate in any way with each other. ...Read More »
- Which number replaces the question mark?Read More »
- You have 3000 bananas that you want to transport a distance of 1000 km. The transport will be done by ...Read More »
- John Steve, owner of a club name “The Horse Club”, had a problem. He had five guests coming next week ...Read More »
- Calculate below as fast as you can, using only mental arithmetic (Without pen, paper, or a calculator!). Take 1000 and ...Read More »
- How do you spell candy in 2 letters?Read More »
- What falls but does not break, and what breaks but does not fall?Read More »
- How many days are there in 4 years?Read More »
- We all know that a chess board has 64 squares This can be completely covered by 32 cardboard rectangles, each ...Read More »
- I come to you round, Floating up, floating down, A single pop, I am on the ground, Then comes your ...Read More »