Martians don’t need to develop airplanes as a means
of moving through the air. Most feathered Martians can
fly easily. Every few lunars, feathered Martians from
the various groups participate in a tournament to determine
which are the best fliers of the planet.
This lunar, teams of two feathered Martians from
three groups are competing:
1. One team is from the Uti, one from the Grundi,
and one from the Yomi.
2. Each team is made up of one female and one male.
3. The female participants are Xera, Wora, and Teta.
4. The males are called Vel, Pyi, and Rir.
5. Despite her daring feats in the air, Teta had never
been away from home before the contest.
6. Xera and Rir had never met before the tournament.
7. Xera will be visiting Pyi’s group when the Yomi go
on a special excursion to that part of the planet.
8. Pyi admires Teta’s colorful feathers, as well as her
ability to soar, and once watched her and her teammate
in the territory of the Grundi.
If the winners are members of the Uti group, what
are the names of the best fliers?