Detective Rockford Murder Puzzle
Detective Rockford was jogging near the beach at 4:30 am.
He hears a sound near the shack “No Michael, Please Do not shoot me”.
Next instance he heard the sound of gunfire. Rockford rushes to the shack where he finds women lying dead and a gun in close proximity of three “Doctore Lawyer and a Teacher”.
Rockford immediately knew that the Lawyer has committed the crime. How?
The doctor and teacher were women. Hence, the ‘Michael’ the dead woman had addressed prior to being shot could only be the lone man, the lawyer.
Alternate possibility: The doctor and teacher were already known to the detective – he knew that neither of them were named ‘Michael’, so the ‘MIchael’ in question could only have been the lawyer.
More puzzles to try-
- The following verse spells out a word, letter by letter. “My first” refers to the word’s first letter, and so ...Read More »
- The LCD device should be able to tell the right time in the format HH:MM:SS in 12-hour format. You can ...Read More »
- It is green but not a leprechaun It has lights but It is not a car It has a skirt ...Read More »
- Once upon a time, Emperor Akbar was the ruler of India. In his court, he had the much talked about ...Read More »
- What is the minimum number of Queens with which you can cover every square of chess board? Read More »
- What is the common in these 6 photos? Note- Requires KnowledgeRead More »
- What goes around the world but stays in a corner?Read More »
- Make a sentence consisting of three words that have the whole alphabet.Read More »
- An electrician has two two-way switches (single-pole, double-throw), a light bulb, and a power source. How should he connect the ...Read More »
- What gets longer when pulled,fits between breasts, slides neatly into a hole,has choked people when used improperly,and works best when ...Read More »
- A blind man is alone on a deserted island. He has two blue pills and two red pills. He must ...Read More »
- What is the difference between a lady and a postage stamp?Read More »
- Apart from the United States of America, which other country in the world is officially named “United States”?Read More »
- A man has two ropes of varying thickness (Those two ropes are not identical, they aren’t the same density nor ...Read More »
- I go up and I go down. I go up towards the beautiful sky and down toward the green ground. ...Read More »
- why number 8549176320 is one of a kind?Read More »
- Can you identify the direction in which this bus is moving; left or right? Hint: The bus is moving on ...Read More »
- A mother gave birth to six kids. The first daughter’s name is January. The second daughter’s name is February. The ...Read More »
- He is live, can sizzle like bacon, made with an egg, Have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg, ...Read More »
- My family is known to be crazy; I am good when I am alone and when spread I am amazing; ...Read More »