I start with the letter “S”.
I have something to do with missiles and water.
I am commonly used on submarines and production/power plants.
I am some sort of storage.
I have 4 letters.
What am I?
Brain Teasers & Puzzles
More puzzles to try-
- John was in his car when he finds that one of the wheels was missing. John cannot get out of ...Read More »
- There were two grandmothers and their two granddaughters. There were two husbands and their two wives. There were two fathers ...Read More »
- Can you protect the planets from the meteor shower? Draw nine straight lines through the box below to separate the ...Read More »
- A NA A SA A A ….Read More »
- You have two ropes. Each of them burns for one hour. They burn unevenly in different parts though – it ...Read More »
- Five friends pooled their resources one day and pieced a CD together from songs they had written. They called their ...Read More »
- Below is the picture of antique shop in which there are 9 mistakes, can you find them?Read More »
- Below are twelve 6-letter words. Each word is split in half to make 3-letter pairs, for example, DOMINO would be ...Read More »
- A farmer is taking her eggs to the market in a cart, but she hits a pothole, which knocks over ...Read More »
- You are standing next to three switches. You know these switches belong to three bulbs in a room behind a ...Read More »
- In the picture given below, can you find out which digit will take place of the question mark?Read More »
- You have a Pot of balls. There are 234 red, 26 blue, 67 green and 63 yellow balls. What chance ...Read More »
- Akbar summoned Birbal out of anger. He told him that he will have to face death. He asked him to ...Read More »
- A poor farmer went to the market to sell some peas and lentils. However, as he had only one sack ...Read More »
- At a farm, you are asked to identify these common plants from their blooms:Read More »
- Three students checked into a hotel and paid the clerk $30 for a room ($10 each). When the hotel manager ...Read More »
- 100 persons are standing in line, each facing the same way. Each person is wearing a hat, either red or ...Read More »
- You have 8 balls all of the same size. 7 of them weigh the same, and one of them weighs ...Read More »
Accenture Interview PuzzlesAdobe Interview PuzzlesAmazon Interview PuzzlesAnalytical MathematicsAptitude PuzzleBrain TeasersCognizant Interview PuzzlesCritical Thinking Puzzledata analyticsdifficult riddleEasy Math puzzlesEasy puzzlesEnglish Riddlefamous puzzleFunny RiddlesGoogle Interview PuzzlesHard Puzzlehard puzzlesIAS Interview Puzzleinterview questionInvestigation Puzzlesknowledge puzzlelateral thinking puzzleLogic Puzzlesmathmathematical puzzleMicrosoft Interview PuzzlesMystery PuzzlesNDA Aptitude QuestionOptical illusion puzzleout of boxPicture Brain TeasersPicture Puzzleprobability puzzlesPuzzlePuzzle For KidspuzzlesPuzzles for interviewRiddleRiddles for KidsSherlock Holmes Mystery PuzzlesShort PuzzlesStupid logic puzzlesTricky PuzzleTricky PuzzlesTricky RiddleVisual Logic puzzleWhat is it puzlleWhatsapp PuzzlesWho am i puzzle