I start with the letter “S”.
I have something to do with missiles and water.
I am commonly used on submarines and production/power plants.
I am some sort of storage.
I have 4 letters.
What am I?
Brain Teasers & Puzzles
More puzzles to try-
- Two prisoners are locked in a dirt floor cell with nothing but a mattress, a frame, and a stolen spoon. ...Read More »
- John recently traveled from his home town to a distant Conference, on a pedal tricycle of all things! his wonderful, ...Read More »
- You are hosting a silent auction to sell your antique car. The rules are: (1) prospective buyers bid for your ...Read More »
- Two women were selling marbles in the market place—one at three for a paisa and other at two for a ...Read More »
- How many bricks does it take to complete a building made of brick?Read More »
- If you were to spell out the numbers in full, (One, Two, Three, etc)… …how far would you have to ...Read More »
- Which is more,A million dollars or a penny doubled every day for a month?Read More »
- Consider the sum: ABC + DEF + GHI = JJJ If different letters represent different digits, and there are no ...Read More »
- The people in a country are partitioned into clans. In order to estimate the average size of a clan, a ...Read More »
- Fifty minutes ago if it was four times as many minutes past three o’clock, how many minutes is it until ...Read More »
- How much dirt is there in a hole that is 3 ft deep, and 6 inches in diameter?Read More »
- What is the only question you can’t answer yes to?Read More »
- David is throwing Robert a surprise birthday party but he has to stay within his budget. He spent half of ...Read More »
- I need change for 1000, without using a 100 bill, and I only need 10 notes. Can you solve this ...Read More »
- What happens when you throw a blue rock into the yellow sea?Read More »
- There is an equilateral triangle and three bugs are sitting on the three corners of the triangle. Each of the ...Read More »
- If you have a rope around a soccer ball and the moon, which rope would have to increase in length ...Read More »
- ‘S‘ refers to the number of seconds in a day and ‘H‘ refers to the number of hours in ten ...Read More »
- In a basket of apples, when counted in twos, there was one extra when counted in threes, there were two ...Read More »
- Puzzlefry bought 2 teapots, If teapot A holds 32 cups of tea, about how many cups of tea does teapot ...Read More »
Accenture Interview PuzzlesAdobe Interview PuzzlesAmazon Interview PuzzlesAnalytical MathematicsAptitude PuzzleBrain TeasersCognizant Interview PuzzlesCritical Thinking Puzzledata analyticsdifficult riddleEasy Math puzzlesEasy puzzlesEnglish Riddlefamous puzzleFunny RiddlesGoogle Interview Puzzleshard puzzlesIAS Interview Puzzleinterview questionInvestigation Puzzlesknowledge puzzlelateral thinking puzzleLogic Puzzlesmathmathematical puzzleMicrosoft Interview PuzzlesMystery PuzzlesNDA Aptitude QuestionOptical illusion puzzleOracle Interview Puzzlesout of boxPicture Brain TeasersPicture Puzzleprobability puzzlesPuzzlePuzzle For KidspuzzlesPuzzles for interviewRiddleRiddles for KidsSherlock Holmes Mystery PuzzlesShort PuzzlesStupid logic puzzlesTricky PuzzleTricky PuzzlesTricky RiddleVisual Logic puzzleWhat is it puzlleWhatsapp PuzzlesWho am i puzzle