Riddles and brain teasers excites the brain and force it to think. These are very important for the development of brain and to learn problem solving skills. How about adding fun to these riddles and explore a new world for kids. These funny riddles for kids will attract kids attention and let them scratch their mind. These will also help you to spare some interesting and funny time with your kid while learning. Kids will also be excited to ask these riddles with their friends enjoy their fun time. To start with solving the riddles make sure you or the kid read the puzzle carefully and think for at least 10 minutes for all the possibilities and then lookup the solutions.
BEWARE: Adults will not be able to solve these, solution needs kids brain and thinking only.
Here’s a collection of our favorite and most rated Funny Riddles for kids with answers which are quite easy and filled with lot of fun –
- If you have five mango and two bananas in one hand and two mango and four bananas in the other hand. What would you have?
- What do you call a fish without an eye?
- A pants pocket is empty but still have something in it?
How? What is in it?
- What has to be broken before you can use it?
- Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it?
- I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old.
What am I?
- Mr. Blue lives in the blue house,
Mr. Pink lives in the pink house, and
Mr. Brown lives in the brown house.
Who lives in the white house?
- What goes up and down but never moves?
- When does an American/Indian Potato changes its nationality ?
- Why did the beautiful girl throw the butter out of the window ?
- Wednesday, Tom and Joe went to a restaurant and ate dinner. When they were done they paid for the food and left. But Tom and Joe didn’t pay for the food. Who did?
- What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
- Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
- What 2 things you can’t eat for breakfast?
- A poor man is sitting in a pub. He sees that the man next to him is extremely rich.
Poor man: I have an amazing talent; I know almost every song that has ever existed.
Rich man: laughs
Poor man: I am willing to bet you all the money you have in your wallet that I can sing a popular song that includes a lady’s name of your choosing.The rich man laughs again.
Rich man: OK, how about my daughter’s name, Joanna Armstrong-Miller?
The poor man goes home rich.What song did he sing?
- He shaves multiple times every day and yet he has a beard.Who is he?
- What’s the biggest ant in the whole world?
- What is a snake’s favorite subject in school?
- Doctor Alex and a bus driver John are both in love with the same woman named Olivia.
The bus driver need to go for a long trip of 10 days, Before he left he gave Olivia 10 apples.Why?
- The Little ant seems to be always confused.
You know why ?
- What is the easiest way to double your money?
- Why is 6 so much afraid of 7?
- While driving his car a man slams on the brakes when he sees, in the middle of the street,
– A Diamond studded door,
– A gold door and
– A silver door
Which door does he open first?
- What does this mean?
- You are driving a car from New York to Washington DC.
Car no is DZ-2817.
The distance is 226.0 miles.
The car moves at 60kms/hr.
If it starts @ 10.16 am & reaches Washington @2.16 pm ,What is the birth date of the driver?
Like us do you also want to continue the fun and excitement, find lot and lot of daily updated new funny riddles for kids at puzzlefry.com