Missing Flat Number
In a Society, there are over 100 flats.
Flat 1 is named the first flat.
Flat 2 is named the second flat.
Flat 3 is named the third flat. And So On…..
A visitor decides to walk through all the flats, and he finds all the flats except flat 62.
Anmol later founds that the locals of the town have given it another name.
What is the name of the Flat?
More puzzles to try-
- Five friends pooled their resources one day and pieced a CD together from songs they had written. They called their ...Read More »
- Weight of a material in dry form is 2 kg, 1 kg when wet and become 3kg when burn. What ...Read More »
- John has three sons and his friend Jacob wants to know their ages. John gives him three hints as Jacob ...Read More »
- In a room sit three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man with his gold. Between them ...Read More »
- Having one, means having something to follow. Once you question it, it means having none. People seek it, but some ...Read More »
- Use the numbers 2, 3, 4 and 5 and the symbols + and = to make a true equation. Conditions: ...Read More »
- Kim Jones, Jan Robinson and Pat Smith are the officers of the spaceship. They serve as the craft’s pilot, engineer ...Read More »
- What does SHOP spell? What does PROP spell? What does CROP spell? What does DROP spell? What do you do ...Read More »
- A bridge will collapse in 17 minutes. 4 people want to cross it before it will collapse. It is a ...Read More »
- There are five couples with each one child. Each child is a different age than other. Each child has a ...Read More »
- There are twenty coins sitting on the table, ten are currently heads and tens are currently tails. You are sitting ...Read More »
- whats is 3/7 chicken, 2/3 Cat , 1/2 Goat..?Read More »
- Doctor Alex and a bus driver John are both in love with the same woman named Olivia. The bus driver ...Read More »
- A completely black dog was strolling down main street during a total blackout affecting the entire town. Not a single ...Read More »
- Think of a number. Add 7 to it. Subtract 2. Subtract your original number. Multiply by 4. Subtract 2.Read More »
- A ladder hangs over the side of a ship anchored in port. The bottom rung of the ladder touches the ...Read More »
- Below are ten words, from each word, remove a single letter and rearrange the remaining letters to find ten new ...Read More »
- Walk right through me, Never feel me. Always watching, Never speaking. Always lurking, Never seen. Die without me, Never thank ...Read More »
- A 120 wire cable has been laid firmly underground between two telephone exchanges located 10km apart. Unfortunately after the cable ...Read More »
- How many points are there on the globe where, by walking one mile south, then one mile east and then ...Read More »