At a recent motorsport gathering, four proud owners were grouped together around the blue Ferrari, discussing their gleaming sports cars.
Alan was overheard bragging about his brand new silver Mercedes.
Mr Smith went to great lengths to explain to Brian, the virtues of his blue Ferrari.
Mr Wilshaw and David occasionally made eye contact.
Mr Richards showed everyone a recent photo of his red Rolls Royce.
Mr Stone listened intently while Charles went on about his green Corvette.
Who owns which car?
More puzzles to try-
- Draw the figure without raising your pencil.Read More »
- Can you find out the missing number in the grid?Read More »
- I noticed one of the words in the oxford dictionary is spelled incorrectly. What about you?Read More »
- A lilypad doubles in size each day. In 28 days, the lilypad will cover the entire pond. In how many ...Read More »
- I’m teary-eyed but never cry. Silver-tongued, but never lie. Double-winged, but never fly. Air-cooled, but never dry. What am I?Read More »
- In a bicycle race, the man who came two places in front of the last man finished one ahead of ...Read More »
- Rearrange letters into a proper word 1. rrreauli 2. lleeratv 3. nrnaoupRead More »
- There are 10 stacks of 10 coins each. Each coin weights 10 gms. However, one stack of coins is defective ...Read More »
- You have 1023 lemons and 10 bags. You have to distribute these lemons in these 10 bags in any way ...Read More »
- Samuel was out for a walk and it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn’t ...Read More »
- A number has three digits. The sum of the three digits equals 36 times of the number. Seven times the ...Read More »
- A fast food restaurant sells chicken in orders of 6, 9, and 20. What is the largest number of pieces ...Read More »
- A hunter met two shepherds, one of whom had three loaves and the other, five loaves. All the loaves were ...Read More »
- Their is Four errors In this sentance. Can you find them?Read More »
- Why is a dirty rug like a bad boy ?Read More »
- Can you form five squares using six matchsticks ?Read More »
- Be active and find the killer in the picture Riddle below.Read More »
- Imagine you want to send a valuable item to your friend. You have big enough box on which you can ...Read More »
- I have branches, but no fruit, trunk or leaves. What am I?Read More »
- What has a single eye but cannot see?Read More »