Crime Investigation Riddle
Five men, whose names are Bob Edison, Tom Stevenson, Marty Brown, Jim Davis, and John Alberts were being questioned by the police for a crime committed in their local golf house.
Other detectives have already investigated, they have questioned the suspects, the witnesses, and people who know the suspects and they have collected physical evidence from the crime scene. They have collected the following 14 clues, but have not been able to solve the crime. Therefore, they have called in the world’s greatest detective: YOU, who must now examine the clues and solve the crime for them and find the culprit.
No two suspects have the same hair colour, weight, height, wife’s first name, or colour shoes.
The suspect who has red hair weighs 140 pounds.
Bob Edison is 5 feet 3 inches tall.
The culprit has a wife named Mary.
The suspect who weighs 150 pounds is not the one who is 5 feet 9 inches tall.
The suspect who has a wife named Pam is not the one who has blonde hair.
Jim Davis was wearing orange shoes.
John Alberts has black hair.
The suspect who has a wife named Betty weighs 200 pounds.
Tom Stevenson weighs 210 pounds.
The suspect who weighs 200 pounds has no hair.
The suspect who has a wife named Cathy weighs 140 pounds.
Marty Brown has brown hair.
The suspect who has black hair has a wife named Mary.
The suspect who has no hair is not the one who was wearing orange shoes.
More puzzles to try-
- 3 + 3 = 3 5 + 4 = 4 1 + 0 = 3 2 + 3 = 4 ...Read More »
- Which letter replaces the question markRead More »
- There is a building of 100 floors -If an egg drops from the Nth floor or above it will break. ...Read More »
- Five puzzleFry ship’s pirates have obtained 100 gold coins and have to divide up the loot. The pirates are all ...Read More »
- There are 10 stacks of 10 coins each. Each coin weights 10 gms. However, one stack of coins is defective ...Read More »
- Dr.Willam wants to operate for three different persons who were wounded. But he had only two surgical gloves. There is ...Read More »
- Which clock works best? The one that loses a minute a day or the one that doesn’t work at all?Read More »
- In the gear arrangement, To which one will the needle touch, 1 OR 2Read More »
- A man leaves his house in the morning to go to office and kisses his wife. In the evening on ...Read More »
- A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, ...Read More »
- Paul, Sam and Dean are assigned the task of figuring out two numbers. They get the following information: Both numbers ...Read More »
- A bridge will collapse in 17 minutes. 4 people want to cross it before it will collapse. It is a ...Read More »
- In a country where everyone wants a boy, each family continues having babies till they have a boy. After some ...Read More »
- A devotee goes to three temples, temple1, temple2 and temple3 one after the other. In front of each temple, there ...Read More »
- There is a perfectly accurate analog watch with hour, minute, and second hands. How many times a day do all three ...Read More »
- Four days are there which start with the letter ‘T‘. I can remember only two of them as “Tuesday , Thursday”. ...Read More »
- Two fathers took their sons to a fruit stall. Each man and son bought an apple, But when they returned ...Read More »
- A farmer is taking her eggs to the market in a cart, but she hits a pothole, which knocks over ...Read More »
- Let it be simple and as direct as possible. Interviewer : Tell me how much time (in days) and money would ...Read More »
- In the middle of the confounded desert, there is the lost city of “Ash”. To reach it, you will have ...Read More »