Sakib Knows The Number!
Ragib: I got digits of a 2 digit number
Sakib: Is it an odd?
Ragib: Yes. Moreover, the sum of the digits of the number is a prime!
Sakib: The difference of the digits of the number is also a prime?
Ragib: Of course! Last of all, the multiply of the digits is equal to one of the digits!!
Sakib: Oh no! I know the number. It’s your roll number!
What is that number!
The digits may be 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0.
Since two digit number, 0 can only be put in the second digit position.
But that will make the number even. So 0 is not any of the digits!!
1* any digit=1 or the digit
2*any digit(not 1) = not 2 or not the digit
3*any digit(not 1) = not 3 or not the digit
4*any digit(not 1) = not 4 or not the digit
5*any digit(not 1) = not 5 or not the digit
6*any digit(not 1) = not 6 or not the digit
7*any digit(not 1) = not 7 or not the digit
8*any digit(not 1) = not 8 or not the digit
9*any digit(not 1) = not 9 or not the digit
So its clear one digit is 1.
So the number may be 11,21,31,41,51,61,71,81,91.
But the sum of the 2 digit is also a prime!
So 31,51,71,81,91 will be ignored!
Now the answer may be 11,21,41,61
But the difference of the digit also is a prime!!
So 11,21 will be ignored!!!!
So the answer is 41/61…..
What a puzzle…!!!
numbers that follow odd and sum of digits is a prime are :11,21,23,25,29,41,43,49,61,65,67,83,85.
among these numbers follows “difference of digits also prime” are : 25,29,41,47,49,61,83,85.
last but not least , product of digits is same as one of it’s digits means one digit should be 1.
So Answer is 41 or 61.
More puzzles to try-
- 3 + 3 = 3 5 + 4 = 4 1 + 0 = 3 2 + 3 = 4 ...Read More »
- Which letter replaces the question markRead More »
- There is a building of 100 floors -If an egg drops from the Nth floor or above it will break. ...Read More »
- Five puzzleFry ship’s pirates have obtained 100 gold coins and have to divide up the loot. The pirates are all ...Read More »
- There are 10 stacks of 10 coins each. Each coin weights 10 gms. However, one stack of coins is defective ...Read More »
- Dr.Willam wants to operate for three different persons who were wounded. But he had only two surgical gloves. There is ...Read More »
- Which clock works best? The one that loses a minute a day or the one that doesn’t work at all?Read More »
- In the gear arrangement, To which one will the needle touch, 1 OR 2Read More »
- A man leaves his house in the morning to go to office and kisses his wife. In the evening on ...Read More »
- A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, ...Read More »
- A bridge will collapse in 17 minutes. 4 people want to cross it before it will collapse. It is a ...Read More »
- In a country where everyone wants a boy, each family continues having babies till they have a boy. After some ...Read More »
- A devotee goes to three temples, temple1, temple2 and temple3 one after the other. In front of each temple, there ...Read More »
- There is a perfectly accurate analog watch with hour, minute, and second hands. How many times a day do all three ...Read More »
- Four days are there which start with the letter ‘T‘. I can remember only two of them as “Tuesday , Thursday”. ...Read More »
- Two fathers took their sons to a fruit stall. Each man and son bought an apple, But when they returned ...Read More »
- A farmer is taking her eggs to the market in a cart, but she hits a pothole, which knocks over ...Read More »
- Let it be simple and as direct as possible. Interviewer : Tell me how much time (in days) and money would ...Read More »
- In the middle of the confounded desert, there is the lost city of “Ash”. To reach it, you will have ...Read More »
- Solve this logic sequence puzzle by the correct digit- 8080 = 6 1357 = 0 2022 = 1 1999 = ...Read More »