Bank Account Mess-up Riddle
A guy has 10,000 in his bank on Monday.
On Tuesday, they guy had 6,000 dollars in his bank, but he didn’t spend or take out any money.
By Sunday, his mortgage strangely went up and he had no money left in his bank. and he kept on getting his mortgage up every Sunday. On the Saturday before that Sunday, he threw out a working computer because he got a new one. The only way to make his mortgage go up and his money go down is through the computer. The guy goes to visit his friend every day and doesn’t come home until 5:00. By the next week his mortgage went up higher. He was getting suspicious and narrowed down three victims.
His arch enemy that killed his wife.
And his computer hacking friend that lived in another state.
What happened and how? Who did it?
More puzzles to try-
- Tom 48 Dick 27 harry?Read More »
- Your last good ping-pong ball fell down into a narrow metal pipe imbedded in concrete one foot deep. How can ...Read More »
- Can you find the missing piece of the Porsche?Read More »
- Who is most Safe in the picture belowRead More »
- Train A, traveling 70 miles per hour (mph), leaves Mexico city heading toward Atlixco city, 260 miles away. At the ...Read More »
- Two friends were betting. One said to the other, “The coin will be flipped twenty times and each time the ...Read More »
- Which four-letter word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right ...Read More »
- Scientists are trying to find out what is between earth and heaven. Can you find me?Read More »
- Jacob, his daughter, and the evil Joju lived in a city. Jacob was in debt to Joju, and Joju had ...Read More »
- There was once three trees. The first tree did whatever the third tree did, and the third tree did what ...Read More »
- While walking across a bridge Andrew saw a boat full of people. Yet on the boat there wasn’t a single ...Read More »
- It changes when scared. It is in a popular movie. Its tongue is long. What is it?Read More »
- What’s the largest amount of money you can have in change and still not have change for a dollar?Read More »
- You went to a bank to cash out your cheque. By mistake the bank cashier gives you- Dollar amount in ...Read More »
- What kind of bars would not keep a prisoner in jail ?Read More »
- A bag contains 64 balls of eight different colours. There are eight of each colour (including red). What is the ...Read More »
- I never be rude for you, Though I flag my tongue for all to see. Who am I?Read More »
- You are given an array with integers (both positive and negative) in any random order. Find the sub-array with the ...Read More »
- He always follow his brother, although very different they are. You can see one, but not other. You can hear ...Read More »