Robi is a very serious student.
On the first day of this year his seriousness for study was 1 hour.
But after that day he increases his seriousness for study everyday by 10 minutes!!
On the other hand Fariha is a very crazy girl!!
On the first day she showed her craziness to her parents for 2 hours!!
And everyday she decreases her craziness for 2 minutes.
Now can we find out on which date both Robi and Fariha will become normal again?
1.His/her seriousness or craziness can’t be negative or more than 24 hours.
2.After the day, he/she become normal, he/she again starts to increase his/her seriousness/craziness.
3.Look on the first day Robi was normal but not Fariha.
4.When he/she reaches the limits he/she, all on a sudden, becomes normal.
Both are in Arithmetic Progression then
in Robi’s case
So in 139 days Robi’s seriousness reach 24 hours then we can assume in 140 day his Seriousness become normal
In Fariha’s case a=2
So in 121 days Fariha’s craziness becomes normal.
so both will become normal again lcm(121,140)=16940.
Answer is 16940 [Assuming Robi ‘s seriousness can reach 24 hours and next day it become normal, if in the same day of reaching 24 hours his seriousness becomes normal then answer will be (121,139)=16819 ]
More puzzles to try-
- Teacher ask the student ‘Why are you standing on that chair in music class ?’. what did student replied ?Read More »
- Imagine you are in the ancient days of the dinosaurs, and one dinosaur is chasing after you. What do you ...Read More »
- In a game of whist, GEORGE partnered MARY, while TED had to select a partner from ANN, EDNA, JOAN or ...Read More »
- I’m a five letter word. If you remove one, only two letters remain. What word am I?Read More »
- There are two sisters: one gives birth to the other and she, in turn, gives birth to the first. Who ...Read More »
- It is bright and yellow and turn on and off everyday, some say they need me but others wish that ...Read More »
- You are a cyclist in a cross-country race. Just before the crossing finish line you overtake the person in second ...Read More »
- You knock a Table over in the library, and suddenly 20 eyes are looking at you. How many people in ...Read More »
- What is a foot long, made of leather, and sounds like a sneeze?Read More »
- While house hunting in London, I came across a very good leasehold property Discussing the lease the landlady told me: ...Read More »
- Four men want to cross a bridge. They all begin on the same side. It is night and they have ...Read More »
- There are four people in a house. A fireman, an athlete, an old woman, and a drunk guy. The house ...Read More »
- The favorite foods of Megan, Michael, Sergi, and Jana are written below. Each person has a different favorite food. Use ...Read More »
- You are in a cabin and it is pitch black. You have one match on you. Which do you light ...Read More »
- Can you solve the photo plexer logic ?Read More »
- Mrs. Stotch is a fifth grade teacher. One of her students took her apple. Mrs. Stotch has narrowed the suspects ...Read More »
- How can a man go eight days without sleep ?Read More »
- What number divided by 4 is the same as that number minus 4?Read More »
- You are glad to find me when you need me, or you always ignore me. When you call me, I ...Read More »
- It requires our mental skill to decode it, Our imagination to understand, Our knowledge is tested to its max, Confuses ...Read More »