Birbal and Real King
The King of a distant land had heard that Birbal was one of the wisest men in the East and so desired to meet Birbal. He sent Birbal an invitation to visit his country.
In due course, Birbal arrived in the distant kingdom. When he entered the palace he was flabbergasted to find not one but six kings seated there. All looked alike. All were dressed in kingly robes. Who was the real king?
The very next moment he got his answer. Confidently, he approached the king and bowed to him.
How did Birbal know who was the real king?
More puzzles to try-
- There are 25 horses among which you need to find out the fastest 3 horses. You can conduct race among ...Read More »
- This optical illusion was first created in 1861. Look at the two thick vertical lines. Do they look straight or ...Read More »
- How many times does a coin rotate in rolling completely about another coin, of the same size, without slipping, whilst ...Read More »
- Use digits from 1 to 9 once in such a way that each digit is used in the boxes and ...Read More »
- The king’s only children, Abel, Benjamin and Paula, went into the forest with their friend, the elderly Sir Kay. They ...Read More »
- I appear to be real but I am not, I am perfectly accurate but deceiving, I have no feelings or ...Read More »
- You are eating lunch on a table and there are ten flies on the table. With a quick swat you ...Read More »
- Alexander is stranded on an island covered in forest. One day, when the wind is blowing from the west, lightning ...Read More »
- There is a five letter word which has 3 consonants(all are same) and 2 different vowels. Also something wrong associated ...Read More »
- Can you read what is written in the image? Can you fry this puzzle in First attempt?Read More »
- Three jealous personnel at IGHALO Ltd went on a business trek with their respective wives and they needed to cross ...Read More »
- Which number replace the question mark?Read More »
- What goes in the water black and comes out red?Read More »
- It’s always 1 to 6, it’s always 15 to 20, it’s always 5, but it’s never 21, unless it’s flying. ...Read More »
- Depending on how you look at this image, you may see a portrait of a woman, or a silhouette of ...Read More »
- _ _ _ IE _ _ _ _ _ IE _ _ _ IE _ _ _ _ IE _ ...Read More »
- Solve algebra rebus ?Read More »
- You have four 9’s and you may use any of the (+, -, /, *,.) as many times as you like. ...Read More »
- I went to city Mexico on the way I saw four women, with four bags, who have four kittens. Each ...Read More »
- When crossing a Railroad, look out for the cars. Can you spell that, without any R’s?Read More »