Camel travel riddle
Six Tasmanian camels traveling on a very narrow ledge, encounter six Tasmanian camels coming the other way.
As everyone knows, Tasmanian camels never go backwards, especially when on a precarious ledge. The camels will climb over each other, but only if there is a camel sized space on the other side.
The camels did not see each other until there was only exactly one camel’s width between the two groups.
How can all camels pass, allowing both groups to go on their way, without any camel reversing?
Hint: to help visualize, use paper clips or coins.
More puzzles to try-
- At an eBay auction, a woman’s ring and a filigree jewelry box with a hand-painted ceramic top are on sale ...Read More »
- What is yellow, looks like the moon and has seeds ?Read More »
- Four people need to cross a rickety rope bridge to get back to their camp at night. Unfortunately, they only ...Read More »
- Jamie looked at his reflection on the window mirror of the 45th floor. Driven by an irrational impulse, he made ...Read More »
- An engineer in a car manufacturing company designs a world class car. The owner is impressed with the outcome and ...Read More »
- Name three things that? 1. Are red 2. Can swim 3. Give off heatRead More »
- We live in a large tower block, 10 floors high. My 5 year old son goes to school each day ...Read More »
- Using the digits 1 up to 9, two numbers must be made. The product of these two numbers should be ...Read More »
- A green glass door admits only certain objects. Apples and balls are allowed, but, pears and bats aren’t. What determines ...Read More »
- You have three jars that are all mislabeled. One contains peanut butter jelly beans(Label :PB), another grape jelly jelly beans(Label ...Read More »
- A convention is held where all the big logicians are summoned. The master places a band on everyone’s forehead. Now ...Read More »
- Once Akbar asked prisoner to ask anything from Birbal, If Birbal fails Prisoner will be made free. Prisoner asked- Two ...Read More »
- You are given four points (on a Euclidian plane) that make up the corners of a square. You may change ...Read More »
- A jungle is 4 miles wide. A blind boy wants to see how far he can walk into the jungle. ...Read More »
- A number of cats got together and decided to kill between them 999919 mice. Every cat killed an equal number ...Read More »
- What do thief’s get for stealing calendars?Read More »
- There are three Chinese guys sleeping in a hotel room. Someone paints their faces with black color during the night. ...Read More »
- how many places are there on the earth that one could walk one mile south, then one mile west, then ...Read More »
- Imagine that you’re about to set off walking down a street. To reach the other end, you’d first have to ...Read More »
- In the photo attached with this question, you have to place the numbers from 1 to 19 in the circles ...Read More »