False Statement riddle
Which of the following statements are true and which are false ?
1. Only one of the statements is false
2. Exactly two of the statements are false.
3. Only three of the statements are false.
4. Exactly four of the statements are false.
5. All five of these statements are false.
Because all statements exclude each other there can be at most one true statement.
They can not be all false because that would make statement 5 true which contradict it self.
So there are 4 false statements and 1 true statement and that must be statement 4.
More puzzles to try-
- What is the next number in the pattern below: 131 517 192 123 ?Read More »
- You’re riding a horse. To the right of you is a cliff and In front of you is an elephant ...Read More »
- A river. Three cannibals and three missionaries are standing on one bank. There is a boat with maximum capacity of ...Read More »
- An office is divided into 8 cubicles. How many of the cubicles are painted if only 1/8 of the cubicles ...Read More »
- How many days in a week start with the letter T?Read More »
- One absentminded ancient philosopher forgot to wind up his only clock in the house. He had no radio, TV, telephone, ...Read More »
- What if somebody offered to bet that at least two people in your Social group had the same birthday? Would ...Read More »
- There was some system error in a mailing website because of which passwords of some clients got changed. Here is ...Read More »
- A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But ...Read More »
- The husband and wife were jogging in the morning. To match every two steps of the husband, the wife required ...Read More »
- They are the five precious gems of an everyday sort and all can be found on a Tennis Court. Who ...Read More »
- Can you spot what’s wrong with the following sentence? PETER WAS ANGRY AT HIMSELF BECAUSE HE ACCIDENTALLY LEFT THE THE ...Read More »
- Out of four images which one is the odd one out?Read More »
- A bear walks south for one kilometer, then it walks west for one kilometer, then it walks north for one ...Read More »
- I am a seven-letter word but if you remove four of my letters I will have one left. What word ...Read More »
- Consider a rectangular grid of 4×3 with lower left corner named as A and upper right corner named B. Suppose that starting ...Read More »
- It changes when scared. It is in a popular movie. Its tongue is long. What is it?Read More »
- This is a classy optical illusion puzzle. What more you can find except bricks in the image below?Read More »
- Children do not know it. Older men take care of it. Women are panicking because of it. Men take up ...Read More »
- What goes up and never comes down?Read More »