After School Activities
Five parents pick-up their children at the Puzzlefry Elementary School every Tuesday to bring the kids to their afterschool activity. Colleen and the four other children all attended a different afterschool activity and their parents always arrive at different times (between 3:00 pm and 3:30 pm). Determine each child’s full name, the first name of the parent picking them up (all the parents’ last names are the same as their child’s), the time each was picked up, and the activity each child is being brought to.
- Margie’s best friend’s mother, Mrs. Dobson, arrived before Cathy came to pick up her son. Mrs. Walsh picked up her daughter for fencing.
- Josh Steinway loved football as much as Donno liked chess, and they both liked being the last two to be picked up.
- David Holden picked up his daughter for her hiking as soon as he could, but Lynne was always there before he was.
- Margie liked being the first one picked up but she didn’t take ballet or hiking.
- Lynne’s daughter was not Margie.
- In order of their departure from school: Ann, the girl who took ballet, Mary Holden, the boy who took football, and Capri Johnson.
Use the grid to solve the puzzle!
More puzzles to try-
- 3 + 3 = 3 5 + 4 = 4 1 + 0 = 3 2 + 3 = 4 ...Read More »
- Five puzzleFry ship’s pirates have obtained 100 gold coins and have to divide up the loot. The pirates are all ...Read More »
- There are 10 stacks of 10 coins each. Each coin weights 10 gms. However, one stack of coins is defective ...Read More »
- Which clock works best? The one that loses a minute a day or the one that doesn’t work at all?Read More »
- A man leaves his house in the morning to go to office and kisses his wife. In the evening on ...Read More »
- Which letter replaces the question markRead More »
- Paul, Sam and Dean are assigned the task of figuring out two numbers. They get the following information: Both numbers ...Read More »
- In a country where everyone wants a boy, each family continues having babies till they have a boy. After some ...Read More »
- There is a perfectly accurate analog watch with hour, minute, and second hands. How many times a day do all three ...Read More »
- Four days are there which start with the letter ‘T‘. I can remember only two of them as “Tuesday , Thursday”. ...Read More »
- Dr.Willam wants to operate for three different persons who were wounded. But he had only two surgical gloves. There is ...Read More »
- Two fathers took their sons to a fruit stall. Each man and son bought an apple, But when they returned ...Read More »
- A farmer is taking her eggs to the market in a cart, but she hits a pothole, which knocks over ...Read More »
- Let it be simple and as direct as possible. Interviewer : Tell me how much time (in days) and money would ...Read More »
- In the middle of the confounded desert, there is the lost city of “Ash”. To reach it, you will have ...Read More »
- Solve this logic sequence puzzle by the correct digit- 8080 = 6 1357 = 0 2022 = 1 1999 = ...Read More »
- In the gear arrangement, To which one will the needle touch, 1 OR 2Read More »
- Jasmine, Thibault, and Noah were having a night out and decided to order a pizza for $10. It turned out ...Read More »
- A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, ...Read More »
- Some numbers are very mysterious. They are all integers. They have more than one digit. If you multiply them with ...Read More »