After the recent Puzzlefry annual marathon, the judges were comparing notes to determine who finished where. From their notes, can you help them to reconstruct the final result?
- Matthew Merryman beat Tom Trent and Jimmy James.
- Peter Piper beat Jimmy James, Tom Trent and Alan Ardman.
- Zach Zebra lost to Peter Piper.
- Graham Goodfellow beat Tom Trent
- Zach Zebra beat Frank Flintbone.
- Graham Goodfellow lost to Frank Flintbone and Peter Piper.
- Tom Trent beat Brian Brick.
- Alan Ardman beat Zach Zebra, Kevin Kingfisher and Graham Goodfellow.
- Kevin Kingfisher lost to Graham Goodfellow and Matthew Merryman.
- Brian Brick beat Kevin Kingfisher.
- Matthew Merryman lost to Alan Ardman and Zach Zebra.
- Frank Flintbone beat Tom Trent, Matthew Merryman and Brian Brick.
- Tom Trent lost to Jimmy James and Alan Ardman.
- Jimmy James beat Graham Goodfellow and Brian Brick.
More puzzles to try-
- 3 + 3 = 3 5 + 4 = 4 1 + 0 = 3 2 + 3 = 4 ...Read More »
- Which letter replaces the question markRead More »
- Five puzzleFry ship’s pirates have obtained 100 gold coins and have to divide up the loot. The pirates are all ...Read More »
- There are 10 stacks of 10 coins each. Each coin weights 10 gms. However, one stack of coins is defective ...Read More »
- Dr.Willam wants to operate for three different persons who were wounded. But he had only two surgical gloves. There is ...Read More »
- Which clock works best? The one that loses a minute a day or the one that doesn’t work at all?Read More »
- In the gear arrangement, To which one will the needle touch, 1 OR 2Read More »
- A man leaves his house in the morning to go to office and kisses his wife. In the evening on ...Read More »
- A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, ...Read More »
- A bridge will collapse in 17 minutes. 4 people want to cross it before it will collapse. It is a ...Read More »
- In a country where everyone wants a boy, each family continues having babies till they have a boy. After some ...Read More »
- A devotee goes to three temples, temple1, temple2 and temple3 one after the other. In front of each temple, there ...Read More »
- There is a perfectly accurate analog watch with hour, minute, and second hands. How many times a day do all three ...Read More »
- Four days are there which start with the letter ‘T‘. I can remember only two of them as “Tuesday , Thursday”. ...Read More »
- Two fathers took their sons to a fruit stall. Each man and son bought an apple, But when they returned ...Read More »
- A farmer is taking her eggs to the market in a cart, but she hits a pothole, which knocks over ...Read More »
- In the middle of the confounded desert, there is the lost city of “Ash”. To reach it, you will have ...Read More »
- Solve this logic sequence puzzle by the correct digit- 8080 = 6 1357 = 0 2022 = 1 1999 = ...Read More »
- Jasmine, Thibault, and Noah were having a night out and decided to order a pizza for $10. It turned out ...Read More »
- Some numbers are very mysterious. They are all integers. They have more than one digit. If you multiply them with ...Read More »
Accenture Interview PuzzlesAdobe Interview PuzzlesAmazon Interview PuzzlesAnalytical MathematicsAptitude PuzzleBrain TeasersCritical Thinking Puzzledata analyticsdifficult riddleEasy Math puzzlesEasy puzzlesEnglish Riddlefamous puzzleFunny RiddlesGeneral KnowledgeGoogle Interview PuzzlesHard Puzzlehard puzzlesIAS Interview Puzzleinterview questionInvestigation Puzzlesknowledge puzzlelateral thinking puzzleLogic Puzzlesmathmathematical puzzleMicrosoft Interview PuzzlesMystery PuzzlesNDA Aptitude QuestionOptical illusion puzzleout of boxPicture Brain TeasersPicture Puzzleprobability puzzlesPuzzlePuzzle For KidspuzzlesPuzzles for interviewRiddleRiddles for KidsSherlock Holmes Mystery PuzzlesShort PuzzlesStupid logic puzzlesTricky PuzzleTricky PuzzlesTricky RiddleVisual Logic puzzleWhat is it puzlleWhatsapp PuzzlesWho am i puzzle