Count The Square
The total number of squares are 17.
Let us assume that the smaller square is 1 unit in size.
Number of squares with 1 unit size = 12
Number of squares with 2 unit size = 5
There is no square with 3 unit size.
Thus total number of squares = 12 + 5 = 17.
More puzzles to try-
- 3 + 3 = 3 5 + 4 = 4 1 + 0 = 3 2 + 3 = 4 ...Read More »
- There are 10 stacks of 10 coins each. Each coin weights 10 gms. However, one stack of coins is defective ...Read More »
- Which clock works best? The one that loses a minute a day or the one that doesn’t work at all?Read More »
- Paul, Sam and Dean are assigned the task of figuring out two numbers. They get the following information: Both numbers ...Read More »
- Five puzzleFry ship’s pirates have obtained 100 gold coins and have to divide up the loot. The pirates are all ...Read More »
- Four days are there which start with the letter ‘T‘. I can remember only two of them as “Tuesday , Thursday”. ...Read More »
- Two fathers took their sons to a fruit stall. Each man and son bought an apple, But when they returned ...Read More »
- A farmer is taking her eggs to the market in a cart, but she hits a pothole, which knocks over ...Read More »
- Let it be simple and as direct as possible. Interviewer : Tell me how much time (in days) and money would ...Read More »
- Solve this logic sequence puzzle by the correct digit- 8080 = 6 1357 = 0 2022 = 1 1999 = ...Read More »
- A man leaves his house in the morning to go to office and kisses his wife. In the evening on ...Read More »
- Jasmine, Thibault, and Noah were having a night out and decided to order a pizza for $10. It turned out ...Read More »
- Which letter replaces the question markRead More »
- A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, ...Read More »
- Richie established a very strange number system. According to her claim for different combination of 0 and 2 you will ...Read More »
- The result of math class test came out. Fariha’s mark was an even number. Srabon got a prime!! Nabila got ...Read More »
- Robi is a very serious student. On the first day of this year his seriousness for study was 1 hour. ...Read More »
- Ragib: I got digits of a 2 digit number Sakib: Is it an odd? Ragib: Yes. Moreover, the sum of ...Read More »
- A boy asks his father, “what is the age of grand father?“. Father replied “He is x years old in ...Read More »
- If u r genius solve it:- 40 * 14 = 11 30 * 13 = 12 20 * 12 = ...Read More »
Accenture Interview PuzzlesAdobe Interview PuzzlesAge RiddleAkbar Birbal PuzzlesAlgorithm PuzzlesAlphabet riddleAmazon Interview PuzzlesAnalytical MathematicsAptitude PuzzleBank PuzzlesBetting PuzzlesBrain TeasersCalendar PuzzlesCards PuzzlesChess Board PuzzleChess PuzzlesChristmas Puzzlecipher PuzzleCivil Services PuzzleClock time puzzleCognizant Interview PuzzlesCoins PuzzleComputational PuzzleconundrumCoronavirus PuzzleCoupondunia Interview PuzzleCritical Thinking Puzzledata analyticsData Structure Interview QuestionsDecode PuzzleDetective PuzzlesDice PuzzleDictionary Riddlesdifficult riddleEasy Math puzzlesEasy puzzlesEinstein puzzleEnglish RiddleFamily Tree Puzzlefamous puzzleFill in the blanks riddlesFinding Killer RiddlesFlipkart interview puzzlesFunny RiddlesGeneral KnowledgeGeographical PuzzleGoogle Code Jam 2014Google Interview PuzzlesGRE PuzzleHard Puzzle