Dodge ball game strategy puzzle
You, Andrew and Steve decided to play a game of dodge ball. You’re all will be standing in a triangle and you all take turns throwing at one of the others of your choice until there is only one person remaining.
- Your aiming accuracy is 30 percent,
- Andrew aiming accuracy is 50 percent, and
- Steve aiming accuracy is 100 percent i.e. he never misses.
If you hit somebody they are out and no longer get a turn. The order of throwing is You, Andrew, then Steve,
What will be your strategy to have the best chance of winning?
Your best chance in your first throw is by throwing the ball at air not aiming anyone of Steve or Andrew.
Because in your first chance if you throw ball at Steve and got him hit then next Andrew will throw at you and you will definitely got out because Andrew chance of hitting is 100%
and in your first chance if you throw at Andrew and got him out then Steve will throw the ball at you and in half case you will got hit.
And if you throw the ball at air Andrew or Steve will throw the ball at each other than you because they have more chance of hitting the target.
So to increase in your chance you have to throw the ball in air in your first chance.[and also by throwing ball at anyone of Steve or Andrew can cause them to throw back at you and make you out of the game]
More puzzles to try-
- 3 + 3 = 3 5 + 4 = 4 1 + 0 = 3 2 + 3 = 4 ...Read More »
- Five puzzleFry ship’s pirates have obtained 100 gold coins and have to divide up the loot. The pirates are all ...Read More »
- There are 10 stacks of 10 coins each. Each coin weights 10 gms. However, one stack of coins is defective ...Read More »
- Dr.Willam wants to operate for three different persons who were wounded. But he had only two surgical gloves. There is ...Read More »
- Which clock works best? The one that loses a minute a day or the one that doesn’t work at all?Read More »
- In the gear arrangement, To which one will the needle touch, 1 OR 2Read More »
- A man leaves his house in the morning to go to office and kisses his wife. In the evening on ...Read More »
- Which letter replaces the question markRead More »
- A bridge will collapse in 17 minutes. 4 people want to cross it before it will collapse. It is a ...Read More »
- In a country where everyone wants a boy, each family continues having babies till they have a boy. After some ...Read More »
- A devotee goes to three temples, temple1, temple2 and temple3 one after the other. In front of each temple, there ...Read More »
- There is a perfectly accurate analog watch with hour, minute, and second hands. How many times a day do all three ...Read More »
- Four days are there which start with the letter ‘T‘. I can remember only two of them as “Tuesday , Thursday”. ...Read More »
- Two fathers took their sons to a fruit stall. Each man and son bought an apple, But when they returned ...Read More »
- A farmer is taking her eggs to the market in a cart, but she hits a pothole, which knocks over ...Read More »
- In the middle of the confounded desert, there is the lost city of “Ash”. To reach it, you will have ...Read More »
- Solve this logic sequence puzzle by the correct digit- 8080 = 6 1357 = 0 2022 = 1 1999 = ...Read More »
- Jasmine, Thibault, and Noah were having a night out and decided to order a pizza for $10. It turned out ...Read More »
- A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, ...Read More »
- Some numbers are very mysterious. They are all integers. They have more than one digit. If you multiply them with ...Read More »