Eight married couples Challenging Puzzle
Eight married couples meet to lend one another some books. Couples have the same surname, employment and car. Each couple has a favorite color. Furthermore we know the following facts:
1. Daniella Black and her husband work as Shop-Assistants.
2. The book “The Seadog” was brought by a couple who drive a Fiat and love the color red.
3. Owen and his wife Victoria like the color brown.
4. Stan Horricks and his wife Hannah like the color white.
5. Jenny Smith and her husband work as Warehouse Managers and they drive a Wartburg.
6. Monica and her husband Alexander borrowed the book “Grandfather Joseph”.
7. Mathew and his wife like the color pink and brought the book “Mulatka Gabriela”.
8. Irene and her husband Oto work as Accountants.
9. The book “We Were Five” was borrowed by a couple driving a Trabant.
10. The Cermaks are both Ticket-Collectors who brought the book “Shed Stoat”.
11. Mr and Mrs Kuril are both Doctors who borrowed the book “Slovacko Judge”.
12. Paul and his wife like the color green.
13. Veronica Dvorak and her husband like the color blue.
14. Rick and his wife brought the book “Slovacko Judge” and they drive a Ziguli.
15. One couple brought the book “Dame Commissar” and borrowed the book “Mulatka Gabriela”.
16. The couple who drive a Dacia, love the color violet.
17. The couple who work as Teachers borrowed the book “Dame Commissar”.
18. The couple who work as Agriculturalists drive a Moskvic.
19. Pamela and her husband drive a Renault and brought the book “Grandfather Joseph”.
20. Pamela and her husband borrowed the book that Mr and Mrs Zajac brought.
21. Robert and his wife like the color yellow and borrowed the book “The Modern Comedy”.
22. Mr and Mrs Swain work as Shoppers.
23. “The Modern Comedy” was brought by a couple driving a Skoda.
Who likes Violet? And can you find out everything about everyone from this?
Monica and Alexander Cermak like Violet. Yes you should be able to find out every book borrowed and brought, every car type, favorite color, and each of the couples professions. (although it make take some time…. I stared at this for almost an hour and a half)
More puzzles to try-
- 3 + 3 = 3 5 + 4 = 4 1 + 0 = 3 2 + 3 = 4 ...Read More »
- There are 10 stacks of 10 coins each. Each coin weights 10 gms. However, one stack of coins is defective ...Read More »
- Which clock works best? The one that loses a minute a day or the one that doesn’t work at all?Read More »
- Paul, Sam and Dean are assigned the task of figuring out two numbers. They get the following information: Both numbers ...Read More »
- Five puzzleFry ship’s pirates have obtained 100 gold coins and have to divide up the loot. The pirates are all ...Read More »
- Four days are there which start with the letter ‘T‘. I can remember only two of them as “Tuesday , Thursday”. ...Read More »
- Two fathers took their sons to a fruit stall. Each man and son bought an apple, But when they returned ...Read More »
- A farmer is taking her eggs to the market in a cart, but she hits a pothole, which knocks over ...Read More »
- Let it be simple and as direct as possible. Interviewer : Tell me how much time (in days) and money would ...Read More »
- Solve this logic sequence puzzle by the correct digit- 8080 = 6 1357 = 0 2022 = 1 1999 = ...Read More »
- A man leaves his house in the morning to go to office and kisses his wife. In the evening on ...Read More »
- Jasmine, Thibault, and Noah were having a night out and decided to order a pizza for $10. It turned out ...Read More »
- Which letter replaces the question markRead More »
- A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, ...Read More »
- Richie established a very strange number system. According to her claim for different combination of 0 and 2 you will ...Read More »
- The result of math class test came out. Fariha’s mark was an even number. Srabon got a prime!! Nabila got ...Read More »
- Robi is a very serious student. On the first day of this year his seriousness for study was 1 hour. ...Read More »
- Ragib: I got digits of a 2 digit number Sakib: Is it an odd? Ragib: Yes. Moreover, the sum of ...Read More »
- If u r genius solve it:- 40 * 14 = 11 30 * 13 = 12 20 * 12 = ...Read More »
- When do we call “10” while looking at number “2”?Read More »