Men’s ear ring


There is a certain Society which is for men only. There are 400 men who belong to this society and 5% of these men wear one ear ring. Of the other 95% membership, half wear two ear rings and the other half wear none. How many ear rings are being worn in this society ?

SherlockHolmes Expert Asked on 20th August 2019 in Adobe Interview Puzzles.
Add Comment

  • 1 Answer(s)


    CugelTheWise Expert Answered on 25th October 2019.
    Add Comment
  • Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.
  • More puzzles to try-