Puzzelfry Quiz for the Brilliant-mind
Here’s another short Puzzlefry quiz for the puzzlefry enthusiasts. This one’s a bit tougher . Note that some of the questions are United States focused. Have fun!
- There’s one popular sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends. What is it?
- What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?
- Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?
- Name the only sport in which the ball is always in possession of the team on the defense and the offensive team can score without touching the ball?
- What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
- In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn’t been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle?
- Where are the lakes that are referred to in the “Los Angeles Lakers?”
- There are seven ways a baseball player can legally reach first base without getting a hit. Taking a base on balls-a walk-is one way. Name the other six.
- It’s the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form but fresh. What is it?
- Name six or more things that you can wear on your feet that begin with the letter “S.”
- Niagara Falls – the rim is worn down about two and a half feet each year because of the millions of gallons of water that rush over it every minute.
- Asparagus and rhubarb
- The pear grew inside the bottle. The bottles are placed over pear buds when they are small, and are wired in place on the tree. The bottle is left in place for the whole growing season. When the pears are ripe, they are snipped off at the stems.
- In Minnesota. The team was originally known as the Minneapolis Lakers and kept the name when they moved west.
- Batter hit by a pitch; passed ball; catcher interference; catcher drops third strike; fielder’s choice; and being designated as a pinch runner.
- Shoes, socks, sandals, sneakers, slippers, skis, snowshoes, stockings
More puzzles to try-
- 3 + 3 = 3 5 + 4 = 4 1 + 0 = 3 2 + 3 = 4 ...Read More »
- There are 10 stacks of 10 coins each. Each coin weights 10 gms. However, one stack of coins is defective ...Read More »
- Which clock works best? The one that loses a minute a day or the one that doesn’t work at all?Read More »
- Paul, Sam and Dean are assigned the task of figuring out two numbers. They get the following information: Both numbers ...Read More »
- Five puzzleFry ship’s pirates have obtained 100 gold coins and have to divide up the loot. The pirates are all ...Read More »
- Four days are there which start with the letter ‘T‘. I can remember only two of them as “Tuesday , Thursday”. ...Read More »
- Two fathers took their sons to a fruit stall. Each man and son bought an apple, But when they returned ...Read More »
- A farmer is taking her eggs to the market in a cart, but she hits a pothole, which knocks over ...Read More »
- Let it be simple and as direct as possible. Interviewer : Tell me how much time (in days) and money would ...Read More »
- Solve this logic sequence puzzle by the correct digit- 8080 = 6 1357 = 0 2022 = 1 1999 = ...Read More »
- A man leaves his house in the morning to go to office and kisses his wife. In the evening on ...Read More »
- Jasmine, Thibault, and Noah were having a night out and decided to order a pizza for $10. It turned out ...Read More »
- Which letter replaces the question markRead More »
- A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, ...Read More »
- Richie established a very strange number system. According to her claim for different combination of 0 and 2 you will ...Read More »
- The result of math class test came out. Fariha’s mark was an even number. Srabon got a prime!! Nabila got ...Read More »
- Robi is a very serious student. On the first day of this year his seriousness for study was 1 hour. ...Read More »
- Ragib: I got digits of a 2 digit number Sakib: Is it an odd? Ragib: Yes. Moreover, the sum of ...Read More »
- If u r genius solve it:- 40 * 14 = 11 30 * 13 = 12 20 * 12 = ...Read More »
- When do we call “10” while looking at number “2”?Read More »
Accenture Interview PuzzlesAdobe Interview PuzzlesAmazon Interview PuzzlesAnalytical MathematicsAptitude PuzzleBrain TeasersCognizant Interview PuzzlesCritical Thinking Puzzledifficult riddleEasy Math puzzlesEasy puzzlesEnglish Riddlefamous puzzleFunny RiddlesGeneral KnowledgeHard Puzzlehard puzzlesIAS Interview Puzzleinterview questionInvestigation Puzzlesknowledge puzzlelateral thinking puzzleLogic Puzzlesmathmathematical puzzleMicrosoft Interview PuzzlesMystery PuzzlesNDA Aptitude QuestionOptical illusion puzzleout of boxPicture Puzzleprobability puzzlesPuzzlePuzzle For KidspuzzlesPuzzles for interviewRiddleRiddles for KidsSherlock Holmes Mystery PuzzlesShort PuzzlesStupid logic puzzlesTIme Pass puzzlesTricky PuzzleTricky PuzzlesTricky RiddleViral PuzzlesVisual Logic puzzleWhat is it puzlleWhatsapp PuzzlesWho am i puzzle